Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Ain't it Funny How Time Slips Away??

I am reminded of that song (it's actually playing rather annoyingly in my head, to tell the truth! I never really liked it much, come to think of it...) as I try to figure out how to catch up on this poor, neglected blog of mine. I honestly don't know how Joy does it-- she's amazingly disciplined about her blogging, even in the midst of crises (yes, that's plural!)


So much has been going on in both our lives since I last blogged-- not all of it great-- but I'm so grateful for each day, when I know that things could be very, very different right now... I don't even want to think about it!!


But there have been good things too! One fun thing that happened in the last month or so is that I saw my very first feature story published in the latest issue of Romantic Country... on page 62! I was assigned by the Sweet Fifi herself to interview the very gracious Tanya Russell, and she honestly couldn't have been nicer! She made my rookie job so easy!


And the other great thing is the ongoing evlovement of Joy's and my Top Secrret Project. We're having such fun (and working really hard too-- honest!) developing our ideas into one hopefully cohesive package, and with the help of uber-talented Cathy at Avalon Rose, making it into reality... man, that chick rocks! There is no way we could have ever hoped to do this without her!


All I can really tell you about the TSP is that it is very, very different from anything else you've ever seen! We hope to launch soon... soon, is rather vague, I know, be we also know we have to get all our ducks in a row before then-- no mean task for two girls with the attention span of gnats!


So, until we can be more specific... off to work for me!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see you got your blinkie in order! :)

Unknown said...

Stop by my blog...I tagged you!

Cathy